- What are the principal release branches of Weka?
- Where can I get old versions of WEKA?
- How do I get the latest bugfixes?
- Can I check my CLASSPATH from within WEKA?
- Where is my home directory located?
- Can I check how much memory is available for WEKA?
- Can I use WEKA in commercial applications?
- Can I use CSV files?
- How do I perform CSV file conversion?
- How do I divide a dataset into training and test set?
- How do I generate compatible train and test sets that get processed with a filter?
- How do I perform attribute selection?
- How do I perform clustering?
- Where do I find visualization of classifiers, etc.?
- How do I perform text classification?
- How can I perform multi-instance learning in WEKA?
- How do I perform cost-sensitive classification?
- How do I make predictions with a trained model?
- Why am I missing certain nominal or string values from sparse instances?
- Can I use WEKA for time series analysis?
- Does WEKA support multi-label classification?
- How do I perform one-class classification?
- Can I make a screenshot of a plot or graph directly in WEKA?
- How do I use the package manager?
- What do I do if the package manager does not start?
- How can I track instances in WEKA?
- How do I use ID attributes?
- How do I connect to a database?
- How do I use WEKA from the command line?
- Can I tune the parameters of a classifier?
- How do I generate Learning curves?
- Where can I find information regarding ROC curves?
- I have unbalanced data - now what?
- Can I run an experiment using clusterers in the Experimenter?
- How can I use transactional data in Weka?
- How can I use Weka with Matlab or Octave?
- Can I change the colors (background, axes, etc.) of the plots in WEKA?
- How do I add a new classifier, filter, kernel, etc
Using third-party tools
Developing with WEKA
- Where can I get WEKA's source code?
- How do I compile WEKA?
- What is Subversion and what do I need to do to access it?
- How do I use WEKA's classes in my own code?
- How do I write a new classifier or filter?
- Can I compile WEKA into native code?
- Can I use WEKA from C#?
- Can I use WEKA from Python?
- Can I use WEKA from Groovy?
- Serialization is nice, but what about generating actual Java code from WEKA classes?
- How are packages structured for the package management system?
- Pluggable evaluation metrics for classification/regression
- How can I contribute to WEKA?
- How do I modify the CLASSPATH?
- How do I modify the RunWeka.bat file?
- Can I process UTF-8 datasets or files?
- How do I run the Windows Weka installer in silent mode?
- I have Weka download problems - what's going wrong?
- My ARFF file doesn't load - why?
- What does nominal value not declared in header, read Token[X], line Y mean?)
- How do I get rid of this OutOfMemoryException?
- How do I deal with a StackOverflowError?
- Why do I get the error message 'training and test set are not compatible'?
- Couldn't read from database: unknown data type
- Trying to add JDBC driver: ... - Error, not in CLASSPATH?
- I cannot process large datasets - any ideas?
- See Troubleshooting article for more troubleshooting.